المحرر موضوع: reply to Rev. Emanuel Youkhana  (زيارة 2706 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل Edward Eshaya

• عضو جديد
  • مشاركة: 1
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
reply to Rev. Emanuel Youkhana
« في: 17:14 07/08/2006 »
I had read many articles written by Rev. Emanuel Youkhana, or  Emanuel  Betto as he was known,
What concerns me is that, I do not know is he writing these articles as a Patriotic member, or as a priest, If he is criticising His Grace Mar Bawai, as a member of a political party, Rev. Emanuel, should be very careful when he had criticised His Grace Mar bawai seeking support from Assyrians in Australia when visited Australia as Rev. wrote in Ankara http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php/topic,49950.0.html. And especially I would like to say to Rev. Emanuel, that family affairs are clearly deeply rooted in you and your party. It is clear to most people that the leader of patriotic party Nimrod, is your elder brother and Nabeel the party representative in Australia, is your younger brother. And once life had NOT become profitable in Iraq… your other brother Noel whom was working with UN through which he was earning very good money, decided to leave THE PARTY BASE in Duhok and decided to join the TEAM in their new headquarter in Sydney, not to mention that Nimrod’s elder Son Neesha, is living in Sydney for nearly 10 years. And Rev.’s other brother Youanis Youkana who is living here for more than 20 years. So Rev Emanuel should be aware that when he visited Australia when he was ousted from priesthood, was to seek help and comfort from family members, so why others are not allowed to seek help and support from family and friends..? knowing that Rev.s reason was unknown and there are many rummers circulating about the reason he was ousted.
And if Rev. Emanuel is criticising His Grace, as a priest, it should be very clear that Rev. had forgotten to show respect to superiors as requested by Assyrian church  of the east. And  in all articles written by Rev. Emanuel, I could not find any sign of our lord Jesus Christ commands in spreading love, mercy forgiveness…, which I presume the Rev. would not hesitate in using them his clergy when preaching from alter (that if he has time for this task, since the Rev. is busy in writing articles and chatting , recording, watching chatters on the net).
The other point I would like to ask Rev. Emanuel, if he is so keen in showing his opposition for a person who had refused corruption an adultery  in our church… how come Rev. Emanuel had been silent all this time for what had been happening from disgraceful acts which had been happening and specially that adulterous issue publicised in US media ,  Can Rev. Emanuel tell us where he stands from such behaviour unless he wants to turn a blind eye, probably it does not serve his PERSONAL goals  criticising EVERYONE.
Another point Rev. Emanuel was racing to highlight , and that is the old chalender’s Assyrians whom had welcome His Grace Mar Bawai in Australia, I cannot see why such Christian attitude had offended  Rev. Emanuel ? and I cannot understand if peace between brothers of old and new calendar is not acceptable by Rev. and extending hand to reach other sisterly churches like Chaldean church is not acceptable what is acceptable by Rev. and people running in same circle. My advise is to spend some time to do  “SOME” of your duties as a priest to Assyrians in the country that you are living with your family and stop fuelling hatred and spreading unhelpful articles.
And hopefully God will guide you to the right path, for sake of people that are in your clergy.
Regards
Edward Esho
Sydney Australia
PO Box 2589
Sydney - nsw