Thank you for all of your efforts. Please make sure you make your decisions & ultimately suggestions based on the majority of our people struggling and living their everyday since it will impact them only. I hope that internal & external scrupulous people that have been preaching, planning, and working towards dividing our people into three nations to stop interfering and for once do something good for our people and take advantage of this historic moment.
• Please acknowledge, praise, and be grateful for all the continued marvelous work done by our brother Minister Sarkis Aghajan.
• Please can we stick with one name so our people can digest it and use it as (Chaldian Syrian Assyrian) and not to change the arrangement by different people.
• There should be a study done in the near future to discuss the origin of our names and the validity of each by professional historians impartial to all.
• Our people should have the right to come back, claim their properties, live, and hold dual citizenships as they wish.
• All people should have the right to practice and pursue any religion or political affiliation. No Islamic laws.
• Discuss to preserve our city original names like Arbeil, and to change city of Dohok name into Nuhadra as it should, and etc.
• Discuss the Assyrian flag and the possibility of using it universally.
• Discuss Assyrian Martyr Day, August 7th and acknowledging it universally.
• Discuss other Assyrian national celebrations (Nosardel, Solaqa, and etc.)
• Our language should be preserved, protected, and encouraged. It should be posted and used in any area resided by the majority of our people.
• If Iraqi flag is being changed; then, demand a representation on the new one.
• Ask to refer to the name Bet-Nahrain in association with Iraq.
• Do not be afraid or shy. You are the true original inhabitants of northern Iraq.
• Include all churches to give their opinion as well so it will be all inclusive.
Thank you and God bless our suffering people in Iraq.