المحرر موضوع: ܝܼܠܹܗ ܝܲܢ ܝܠܹܗ  (زيارة 1729 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل Barjakob

• عضو
  • مشاركة: 8
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
ܝܼܠܹܗ ܝܲܢ ܝܠܹܗ
« في: 23:06 08/06/2014 »
ܢܝܫܝ ܝܠܗ ܦܪܡܝܬܐ ܕܠܫܢܢ.

غير متصل Eddie Beth Benyamin

• عضو مميز
  • مشاركة: 1627
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
رد: ܝܼܠܹܗ ܝܲܢ ܝܠܹܗ
« رد #1 في: 06:40 09/06/2014 »
Hello Barjakob
As you know that Ankawa website was updated last week and in process the Syriac language was removed, so there is no Syriac Keyboard to reply to you.   I noticed most of your comments are in English, thus, I am replying to you in English

Regarding your question “EEE-LE” and “E-LE”: I have couple Assyrian grammar books but there is no basic rule to your question.  We sometimes write the letter “YOD” and we do not pronounce it and that is why we but sign “Slash” on top of it meaning it is silent just like the words “MDEENTA / City, SHENTA/year _ N is silent in both words” Just write “EEE-LE” and “E-LE” also LE with silent” YOD” the way you hear it, believe me, no one will grade you but will praise you for writing in our beloved language
Thank you indeed

Eddie Beth Benyamin

غير متصل Barjakob

• عضو
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
« رد #2 في: 23:20 09/06/2014 »
n

• عضو مميز
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
« رد #3 في: 01:37 10/06/2014 »
Thanks for your reply.  I wish I could reply to you in our language but unfortunately Ankawa website removed the Syrian keyboard.
Regarding the silent letters: Not only Alap, He, Lamad, and Noon are silent but we also have Gammal – in the word PALEGH (Devide), SHOGHLA (Work) .   Dalath in the words QADMAYA, QDAM.  Alos Taw in the word BATAR - After

In English language there are letters in words we write them but  we do not pronounce them such as places in USA, for example State of Illinois, we write S at end and we pronounce it Illinoi.   City of Des Moines we pronounce DE MOIN, but the city of Des Plaines we pronounce it the same Des Plaines.   As you know there are exceptions to any rule. 

As you know the accent of the Hakkari people somewhat was different than the people lived in Urmia.  I will give you good example for the word “BAYTA- House”:
People of Hakkari lived in Upper Tyari pronounce it then and now: BAYSHA, Lower Tyari: BAYTHA, In JELU accent BIY-YA, in BAZ accent BAY-TAF.   Syryani accent: BAYSA and BAYSU.  People of Urmia pronounce it BAYTA which is correct and that is why we use it till this day 
Thank you
Eddie Beth Benyamin

غير متصل ochana

• عضو جديد
  • مشاركة: 2
  • منتديات عنكاوا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
« رد #4 في: 17:05 12/06/2014 »
عزيزي الاستاذ الفاضل المجيب على سؤال السيد بارجاكوپ ليس من الممكن ان تكون الاجابة باللغة الاشورية وشكرًا

• عضو مميز
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
« رد #5 في: 18:27 12/06/2014 »
الاستاذ الموقر OCHANA
ممكن توضح لي ماذا تقصد بالاقتباس ( ليس من الممكن ان تكون الاجابة باللغة الاشورية )  ؟

يبدو لي بانك لم تقراء ولم تعرف ما ساءل الاستاذ Barjakob  ... هل يمكنك ان تترجم لنا مثلا  " مبني على الفتح ، نون النسوة , وياء المخاطب " من اللغة العربية للانكليزية ؟

تقبل تحياتي
ادي بيث بنيامين

غير متصل Barjakob

• عضو
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
« رد #6 في: 14:03 13/06/2014 »
Thank you, rabi Eddie. What I mean is that in som words it's difficult to differentiate between MbaTlana and MarhTana slash.I can write some of these words when I see them again, then we can discuss whether they are pronounced or not.