المحرر موضوع: قس الرعية ربان هرمز لكنيسة المشرق الآشورية في سان دياكو حضرتك تقول للمؤمنين نطلب مساعدتكم وتبرعاتكم واشتراكاتكم هذالكم رد الجواب رسالتكم؟  (زيارة 5156 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل ابو سركون الاشوتي

• عضو جديد
  • مشاركة: 2
  • منتديات عنكاوا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
عزيزي قشو المحترم (اذا كان الراعي زاني ولص وكذاب وسختجي فكيف يكون الاجير؟
ابو اشور الاشوتي.

غير متصل Odisho Youkhanna

• عضو مميز متقدم
  • مشاركة: 20794
  • الجنس: ذكر
  • God have mercy on me a sinner
    • رقم ICQ - 8864213
    • MSN مسنجر - 0diamanwel@gmail.com
    • AOL مسنجر - 8864213
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • فلادليفيا
    • البريد الالكتروني
رابي ميقرا قشو ابراهيم
سلام الرب تقبل
صرخاتك ومناجادتك وغيرتك على بيت الرب صدقني ايها المحب الغالي يسمعها الرب ولكن العتب على اللذين يسمعونها ويدفنون روؤسهم مثل النعامة في الأرض والرب يقول قولوا الحق ولا تخافوا فهذا الكاهن انا سمعت الكثير عنه وعن سمعته لكن الله يمهل ولا يهمل
فرفع صوتك عالياً واوصله الى مراجعنا العليا فالكنيسة ليست ملكاً له فقداسة ابينا مثلث الرحمات القديس البطريرك مار دنخا الطيب الذكر كان دائماً يوصينا بأن الكنيسة ليست اربعة جدار وانما انتم الكنيسة التي تدعموها وترعوها وتصونوها وتحافظون عليها
والرب يبارك حياتك ويملئك بالأيمان
مع خالص محبتي واحترامي
may l never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ

غير متصل قشو ابراهيم نيروا

• عضو مميز جدا
  • مشاركة: 4732
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
                     ܞ
ܡܩܠܣܘܬܘܟܘܢ ܚܩܝܪܐ ܪܒܝ ܡܫܡܫܢܐ ܥܒܕܝܫܘܥ ܒܪ ܡܫܡܫܢܐ ܝܘܚܢܢ ܚܘܒܝ ܘܐܝܩܪܝ ܩܐ ܡܩܠܣܘܬܘܟܘܢ ܩܒܠܘܢ ܀ ܗܘܝܬܘܢ ܒܣܝܡܐ ܪܒܐ ܩܐ ܕܐܗܐ ܥܠܠܬܘܟܘܢ ܘܐܢܝ ܚܒܪܢܘܟܘܢ ܕܗܒܝܝܐ ܀ ܗܕܟܐ ܕܐܝܟ ܕܒܐܡܪܐܝܬܘܢ ܡܩܠܣܘܬܘܟܘܢ ܪܒܐ ܔܗܐ ܩܕܝܫܘܬܗ ܢܝܚ ܢܦܫܐ ܢܘܪܐ ܠܤܢܕܘܩܐ ܚܤܝܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܡܪܝ ܕܢܚܐ ܐܗܐ ܗܡܙܡܬܐ ܐܡܝܪܐܠܗ ܔܘ ܡܡܠܠܐ ܐܒܗܝܐ ܀ ܗܕܟܐ ܐܝܬܠܢ ܐܚܢܢ ܘܝܠܕܢ ܐܠܗܐ ܡܪܐ ܕܟܠ ܘܡܪܢ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܡܪܐ ܕܥܕܬܐ ܀ ܗܕܟܐ ܐܢܐ ܒܚܝܠܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܗܡܫܐ ܕܘܙܘܬܐ ܘܫܪܪܐ ܟܠ ܡܢܕܝ ܠܐ ܒܤܝܡܐ ܕܒܪܝܐܪܠܗ ܓܘ ܡܪܥܝܬܐ ܕܪܒܢ ܗܘܪܡܝܙܕ ܒܘܬ ܓܠܢܐ : ܡܠܘܐܐ ܕܟܐ ܒܬܝܐܠܗ ܒܘܬ ܟܬܒܢܐ ܒܐܢܝ ܢܫܐ ܡܘܪܦܐ ܘܛܥܝܢܐ ܝܢ ܒܐܘܪܚܐ ܕܒܟܬܬܐ ܕܟܐ ܐܗܐ ܩܫܐ ܛܠܐܠ ܦܪܓ ܪܦܘܟܐ ܕܡܒܪܘܟܐܠܗ ܩܐ ܕܝܗܝ ܔܘ ܥܘܡܪܐ ܕܪܒܢ ܗܘܪܡܝܙܕ ܕܥܬܐ ܕܡܕܢܚܐ ܕܐܬܘܪܝܐ ܀ ܗܕܟܐ ܡܩܠܤܐ ܡܫܡܫܢܐ ܥܒܕܝܫܘܥ ܒܥܘܬܢ ܐܝܠܗ ܡܢ ܐܠܗܐ ܕܝܗܒܐܠܘܟܘܢ ܚܘܠܡܢܐ ܘܚܝܐ ܝܪܝܟܐ ܡܢܬܝܬܐ ܐܡܝܢ ܀   Qasho Ibrahim Nerwa   

غير متصل Sardik

• عضو جديد
  • منتديات عنكاوا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
Mr. Qusho Ibrahim Nirwa
For several years, we have noticed Mr. Qusho has been providing inaccurate commentary regarding Father Youkhanna. We would appreciate it if Mr. Qusho would cease in writing these illogical comments. We do not know who or where he is obtaining the source of his information. So far, all of his words have been nonsense and lies. If Mr. Qusho is to write something it needs to be true and with an accurate source. We are requesting all readers to disregard Mr. Qusho’s words because they are untrue and quite offensive. If Mr. Qusho has something negative to state we would rather that he kept this information to himself.
In the last eighteen years Mr. Qusho has not participated or assisted the church. Instead of having a positive impact on the church and the Assyrian nation, he is trying to destroy them in a detrimental fashion. On the contrary, Father Youkhanna has proved in the last several years that he has dedicated himself to the church; he works very hard to improve the lives of his parishioners and the church. In fact, because of his strong dedication, there exist no complaints against Father Youkhanna. He goes above and beyond the call of duty as a priest. No one can find a pastor who has this kind of commitment to his church. Everyone can see how Father Youkhanna has made his church blossom into what it has become today. As the Bible states, “you will know the tree from its fruit”. So again, we are requesting that Mr. Qusho’s words be written with honesty.

Respectfully,
Sardik Lelham

• عضو مميز جدا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
Mr. Sardik Lelham
Everything that I publish about Mr. Talal is in fact true and accurate, and I have proof to backup all of my statements. Ever since I moved to San Diego in 1995, I have been an attendant of the church and also a strong supporter of it as well. I have kept records and written down all of the information about the church since I have been here and also since Mr. Talal Faraj Rafoka has taken over as the priest in the church. Nobody has accurately recorded as much information about the church as I have; therefore, the information I report is valid and you should not state that they are lies because I have evidence to support my statements. For example, back when Mr. Talal caused many problems in the church and Father Gewargis Betrasho from Los Angeles came down to San Diego to investigate the situation on January 18th, 2014, Mr. Talal gathered his small group of supporters along with yourself at your house so that you would all back him up and be on his side in that situation. Because you are a supporter of his and he knows that the information I publish about him is true, he is the one who forced you to write these comments and submit this post about me. I know this is true because my letter was written in Assyrian and you do not read or write in the language, so he read my posts and had you translate his comments about my posts in English on your behalf. You claim that I have neither supported nor participated in church activities in the last 18 years, when I was involved and assisted the church far before you even began to attend the church, so you have no right to say what I have and have not done for the church throughout the years
Qasho Ibrahim Nerwa

ܡܝܩܪܐ ܤܪܕܐܩ ܐܢܬ ܒܐܡܪܐܝܘܬ ܐܢܐ ܠܐܙܠܐܢ ܠܥܘܡܪܐ ܐܝܢܐ ܐܢܬ ܕܟܐ ܩܕܡܝܐ ܒܪܚܫܐܝܘܬ ܠܥܘܡܪܐ ܕܦܪܣܝܐ ܐܢܓܠܝܐ ܒܬܪ ܗܕܟܐ ܒܬܝܐܝܘܬ ܠܐܗܐ ܥܘܡܪܐ ܕܩܫܐ ܕܝܘܟ طلال رافوكا: ܗܕܟܐ ܕܘܝ ܐܝܘܬ ܐܢܐ ܠܕܘܟܬܐ ܕܗܘܐ ܛܠܐܠ ܠܐ ܐܙܠܢܐܠܗ ܐܝܢܐ ܟܐ ܒܪܚܫܐܝܘܢ ܠܘܣ ܐܢܓܠܝܤ ܘܐܘܪܢܓ ܟܒܘܢܬܝ ܘܠܐܪܝܙܘܢܐ ܐܘܦܙܐ ܗܕܝܐ ܒܪܚܫܐܝܘܢ ܠܥܘܡܪܐ ܕܡܪܝ ܦܘܠܘܤ ܕܥܕܬܐ ܐܣܘܪܝܢܝܬܐ ܐܪܬܕܘܟܤܝܬܐ ܕܐܝܠܗ ܟܗܢܐ ܕܡܪܥܝܬܐ ܡܩܠܣܐ ܩܫܝܫܐ ܠܘܝܣ ܫܡܥܘܢ ܀ ܐܝܢܐ ܡܝܘܩܪܐ ܤܪܕܐܩ ܫܪܟܬܐ ܕܚܝܘܟ ܡܢ ܓܢܤܐ ܢܘܟܪܝܐ ܘܝܠܕܘܟ ܒܪܚܫܐܠܗ ܠܥܕܬܐ ܕܡܕܢܚܐ ܕܐܬܘܪܝܐ ܝܢ ܠܐ ܒܣܝܡܐ ܪܒܐ

غير متصل gelbart

• عضو جديد
  • مشاركة: 1
  • منتديات عنكاوا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
اﻻخ أبو سركون اﻻشوتي ﻻ تحكم على البشر وباﻻخص كاهن رعيتنا انت واﻻخ عوديشو يوخنا ﻻ تعرفون من هو اﻻب يوخنا وتحكمون عليه ما تسمعون من طرف واحد فقط لماذا باقي أبناء الرعية وانا أحدهم نحب القس يوخنا ونحترمه كثيرا وانا صار لي اﻻن 3 سنوات في رعية الربان هرمز في سان دييكو ولم أرى منه سوى الطيبه والعمل من أجل الرعية ليل نهار وأحيانا كثيرة أكون معه في زيارة المرضى في المستشفيات وزيارة العوائل ومشاركة الناس في احزانهم وافراحهم ولم أرى فيه أي شيء من ما يقوله أخي العزيز قشو المحترم
وللعلم هو كاهن متعلم ومثقف دينيا وﻻهوتيا ونحب حضور كل قداس يقيمه لسماع كرازاته وتفسيره للانجيل المقدس . .ولكم مني جزيل الشكر والتقدير.

غير متصل Sardik

• عضو جديد
  • منتديات عنكاوا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
Mr. Qasho Ibrahim Nerwa:
Everything that you have published, I want to see the legal documentation, not your hand-written notes about the church. What you have as you have referred to as “accurate” information is not legally binding. If you do indeed have legal documentation, it should be published on the internet for everyone to see your evidence. Please bring your legal documentation to the church, not your “accurately recorded information” that is written in a notebook, which is not valid legal evidence. Since 1996, I have not had any meeting held at my house. Because of my illness, I have had many friends come to my home to visit me, including church members. In addition, you are not the only one who knows how to read and write in Assyrian and Arabic; there are a lot of people in San Diego who can read and write in Assyrian and Arabic. Do not involve Father Youkhanna and assume that he is the one who translated your statements to me. By the way, I saw that you had a picture with Father Khoshba when he came to church that you showed on the website. I did not realize that you liked him that much because when he was here you did not attend his services. I called you two or three times to bring you back to the church. Then when Father Youkhanna came to your home, he brought you back to the church. Yet you are still causing problems. Since 1995 you still have not done anything for this church, except that we hear bad news from you. Please come to your senses and quite being a hypocrite. Try to help the Assyrian nation and the church, instead of trying to destroy it. Please be respectful and refer to the priest correctly as Father Youkhanna, not as Mr. Talal or any other names. With his hard work, Father Youkhanna has improved the church tremendously and has increased membership. His dedication to the church and its members is seen every day. We hope in the next 20 years you do something positive for Assyrians, the church, and for yourself. It is in the best interest of everyone if you keep yourself busy by finding a job. Life is too short and precious to be focusing on non-sense.
Sincerely,
Sardik Lelham

• عضو مميز جدا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
Mr. Qasho Ibrahim Nerwa:
Everything that you have published, I want to see the legal documentation, not your hand-written notes about the church. What you have as you have referred to as “accurate” information is not legally binding. If you do indeed have legal documentation, it should be published on the internet for everyone to see your evidence. Please bring your legal documentation to the church, not your “accurately recorded information” that is written in a notebook, which is not valid legal evidence. Since 1996, I have not had any meeting held at my house. Because of my illness, I have had many friends come to my home to visit me, including church members. In addition, you are not the only one who knows how to read and write in Assyrian and Arabic; there are a lot of people in San Diego who can read and write in Assyrian and Arabic. Do not involve Father Youkhanna and assume that he is the one who translated your statements to me. By the way, I saw that you had a picture with Father Khoshba when he came to church that you showed on the website. I did not realize that you liked him that much because when he was here you did not attend his services. I called you two or three times to bring you back to the church. Then when Father Youkhanna came to your home, he brought you back to the church. Yet you are still causing problems. Since 1995 you still have not done anything for this church, except that we hear bad news from you. Please come to your senses and quite being a hypocrite. Try to help the Assyrian nation and the church, instead of trying to destroy it. Please be respectful and refer to the priest correctly as Father Youkhanna, not as Mr. Talal or any other names. With his hard work, Father Youkhanna has improved the church tremendously and has increased membership. His dedication to the church and its members is seen every day. We hope in the next 20 years you do something positive for Assyrians, the church, and for yourself. It is in the best interest of everyone if you keep yourself busy by finding a job. Life is too short and precious to be focusing on non-sense.
Sincerely,
Sardik Lelham
ܐܢܬ ܕܟܐ ܐܝܘܬ ܟܬܝܒܐ ܐܗܐ ܥܠܠܬܐ ܠܐܝܘܬ ܡܝܩܪܐ ܕܤܪܕܐܩ :ܗܕܟܐ ܐܗܐ ܐܝܠܗ ܫܘܓܠܐ ܕܚܕ ܡܢ ܕܐܢܝ ܕܐܝܠܗ ܓܘ ܡܘܬܒܐ ܕTlal ܕܗܕܝܐ ܡܜܠ ܡܝܘܩܪܐ ܤܪܕܐܩ ܡܪܥܝܐ ܡܢ ܩܕܡ ܬܪܝܢ ܝܘܡܢܐ ܤܝܩܘܡܐ ܕܐܪܝܘܡ ܕܟܐ ܟܬܝܒ ܠܘܟ ܐܗܐ ܥܠܠܬܐ ܤܦܝܩܬܐ ܐܝܠܗ 27-2-2016 ܝܘܡܐ ܕܫܒܬܐ ܗܕܟܐ ܚܕܟܐ ܒܕܥܝܐܝܘܢ ܡܢܝ ܡܘܠܦܐܠܗ ܐܗܐ ܩܫܐ ܛܠܐܠ ܡܢܘܟܘܢ ܕܟܬܝܒܐܠܘܟܘܢ ܒܫܡܐ ܕܡܤܟܐܢܐ ܕܣܪܕܐܩ؟