المحرر موضوع: ارجو مساعدتي لفهم هذا "المنطق" بشان كوردستان ودولة اشور  (زيارة 8469 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل الخوري عمانوئيل يوخنا

• عضو فعال جدا
  • مشاركة: 418
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
Please advise me understanding this “logic” for Kurdistan and Assyria State:
Scroll for English.
ارجو مساعدتي لفهم هذا "المنطق" بشان كوردستان ودولة اشور:
اولا:
تم تداول اسم كوردستان في الخطاب السياسي والرسمي العراقي والدولي منذ عقود طويلة، وتم تثبيته رسميا في الدستور العراقي منذ عقود، ولشعبنا احزاب ومؤسسات تحت دستور كوردستان الذي شاركت في اعداده وصوتت لصالحه في برلمان اقليم كوردستان، ولاقليم كوردستان هيكليته السياسية والادارية التي شعبنا ومؤسساته جزء منها. الزوعا هو احد الاحزاب الكوردستانية (راجع جريدة بهرا في التسعينيات)، واحزاب شعبنا في الاقليم تستلم منحها المالية الشهرية (توقفت منذ فترة للبعض) من مالية الاقليم وهذا من حقها. كما ان شعبنا يمارس حقه الطبيعي في حياته اليومية في القطاعين العام (دوائر رسمية، مدارس، خدمات عامة) والخاص في اقليم كوردستان ، وغيرها من التفاصيل والشواهد.
ومع الاستفتاء المطروح يمارس ابناء شعبنا المهجري ومؤسساته وفعالياته المهجرية تحت الصفرية، ومعها بعض الاحزاب الرقمية والصفرية في الوطن، حقهم في التعبير عن رايهم وموقفهم في رفض الاستفتاء وما قد يليه من دولة كوردستانية التي يؤكدون على عدم شرعيتها وعدم مقبوليتها وافتقارها الى الاسس التاريخية والديموغرافية والقانونية وغيرها لاعلانها دولة مستقلة عن عراق اليوم.
لا بأس، فمن حق كل انسان ان يعطي رأيه. وشخصيا لي رايي في هذا الموضوع والذي ربما ساكتبه في منشور ما.

ثانيا: نفس هؤلاء رافضي مقبولية وشرعية وقانونية وامكانية وجود دولة كوردستان يطلبون من شعبنا، وانا احد ابناء هذا الشعب، ان يصدق ترويجهم لدولة اشور سواء بحدودها الصغرى بالتنازل عن عاصمتها نينوى (الموصل) لصالح العرب السنة، وبابل لصالح العرب الشيعة، او بحجمها الوسط بتضمين نيننوى لدى البعض الاخر او بحجمها الاكبر كدولة اشور الحديثة الكبرى كما يدعو احد الاحزاب التحت الصفرية. (لاحظ الخارطة).
رغم انه وللان فان تسمية اشور لم تدخل في الخطاب السياسي العراقي والدولي، كما لم تدخل في الدساتير والتشريعات والمؤسسات وغيرها.
ناهيك عن الديموغرافيا والوجود البشري الذي سبق لنا التحدث عنه في منشور سابق.
ارجو منكم بمحبة اجابتي بموضوعية اخذين بالاعتبار اني لا احب النقاش من قعر كؤؤس وقناني الويسكي والعرق.
الرب يبارككم.

اكرر ما اقوله دائما: دعنا نضع ارجلنا على الارض ونبني بقدر مستطاعنا شيئا فشيئا، فليس مجديا ان نطير في السماء ونبني ابراجا لا نحصد منها غير الهواء. وما ارخصه.
نرحب بملاحظاتم ونقاشكم الموضوع على صفحتي في الفيسبوك حيث نشرت رابط الموضوع: Emanuel Youkhana
First: The name of Kurdistan is been used since long decades in the Iraqi and International political and official speech. It is been officially adopted by the Iraqi constitution since decades. Our people had parties and entities under Kurdistan constitution. Indeed, they participated in writing the constitution and our people members of Kurdistan parliament had voted to adopt this constitution. Kurdistan region has political and administrative structure in which our people and our entities are part of it. ADM (Zowaa) is a Kurdistani party (Go to Bahra (ADM newspaper) issues of 90th). Our political parties receive, as a fair and justified right, their monthly grants (stopped for couple of them since a while) from Kurdistan government. Our people practice his natural right in daily life in public sector (governmental offices, schools, public services) and private sector as well, and too other many details and evidences.
With the proposed referendum, our Diaspora community, and under-zero entities and activities along with couple of digit and zero parties in homeland, are practicing their natural freedom of expression to reject the referendum and the possibility to form an independent state of Kurdistan which they consider it as illegal, unacceptable, and lacks the historical, demo-graphical, legal requirements to form a state.
No problem. Every person or entity has the full right to express his opinion. Myself, I have my opinion on this issue which I may post..

Second: However, the same who are opposing and rejecting the legality, possibility and acceptability of forming a Kurdistani state are expecting our people (I am a member of this people) to believe their marketing for State of Assyria, whether in its minimum borders (giving Nineveh (Mosul) to Arab Sunni and Babylon to Arab Shiite), or medium size by including Nineveh (Mosul) or Full Size of New State of Assyria as introduced by one of the under-zero parties. (See the map).
This despite that the term Assyria is not yet in Iraqi and International political speech and it is not yet in the constitutional, legislative and institutional terms, etc.
Not to speak about the demography and population existence which I wrote about it in earlier posts.

Please be kind to advise me logically keeping in mind I don’t like discussion coming from the bottom of Whisky and Arak bottles and glasses.
God bless you.

I repeat myself: Let us have our feet firmly on the ground and build our future gradually, rather than flying in the sky and building towers made of air where we will not harvest anything rather than illusions and cheap air.
Your comments and discussions are welcomed on my Facebook where the link to the article is posted: Emanuel Youkhana