المحرر موضوع: الشابة الكلدانية انجيلا يوحنا مرقس بيداويد تمثل استراليا في لقاء الشبيبة مع قداسة البابا  (زيارة 3296 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل يوحنا بيداويد

• اداري منتديات
  • عضو مميز جدا
  • مشاركة: 2493
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
الشابة الكلدانية انجيلا يوحنا مرقس بيداويد تمثل استراليا في لقاء الشبيبة مع قداسة البابا

اعلنت الكنيسة الكاثوليكية في استراليا اختيار الشابة الكلدانية انجيلا يوحنا مرقس بيداويد من الكنيسة الكلدانية الكاثوليكية لتمثل استراليا في لقاء الشبيبة مع قداسة البابا فرنسيس الاول على هامش سينودس المطارنة مع قداسته في بداية العام القادم.
ننقل لكم الخبر كما نشرته الكنيسة الكاثوليكية في استراليا
على الرابط التالي
http://mediablog.catholic.org.au/australia-represented-vatican-gathering-young-people/ 

Australia to be represented at Vatican gathering of young people - ACBC Media Blog
mediablog.catholic.org.au
A Melbourne woman with a deep faith and a strong sense of social justice has been chosen to represent young Australian Catholics at a Vatican meeting next year to prepare for the Synod of Bishops on Young People, the Faith and Vocational Discernment. Young people from across the world will gather in Rome in March …

في هذه المناسبة نشكر الرب على نعمته باختيار ابنتنا انجيلا لهذه المهمة المباركة
ونشكر سيادة المطران اميل نونا  مطران ابرشية مار توما للكلدان والاثوريين في استراليا ونيوزلندا
ومطران Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP, Bishops’ Delegate for Youth ، وجميع الاباء الكهنة  وكافة معلمي التعليم المسيحي واخوية الشبيبة في كنيسة مريم العذراء حافظة الزروع
كما نشكر كل من اهتم واعطى لانجيلا  فرصة للعمل والخدمة و الابداع، او اي معرفة او تعليم او تربية في القيم الروحية والانسانية، كما نشكر كل من اتصل او ارسل لنا كلمات التهنئة
ونطلب من الرب ان يحفظ عوائلكم واولادكم
وكل عام عيد ميلاد سعيد لكم جميعا

يوحنا بيداويد
وبشرى كليانا

Australia to be represented at Vatican gathering of young people
Office for Youth
Leave a reply
A Melbourne woman with a deep faith and a strong sense of social justice has been chosen to represent young Australian Catholics at a Vatican meeting next year to prepare for the Synod of Bishops on Young People, the Faith and Vocational Discernment.

Young people from across the world will gather in Rome in March in anticipation of the Synod, which will be held in October 2018.

Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP, Bishops’ Delegate for Youth, said Angela Markas, a member of the Chaldean Catholic Church in Melbourne, was one of many faith-filled young people who were nominated to represent Australia at the pre-Synod gathering.

“Across Australia, we see young people who are living out their faith both in the life of their local parish, but also beyond the walls of the church,” Archbishop Fisher said.

“As we observed with almost 20,000 young people earlier this month in Sydney, there is a vibrant and diverse community of young Catholics right across our country and Angela, and the work she does in the Chaldean community, is a great example of the vibrancy and diversity of the Catholic Church in Australia.”

Miss Markas, who is currently studying at the University of Melbourne, was honoured when she found out she was chosen to attend the pre-Synod gathering.

“Like many other young Catholics in Australia, I am constantly seeking to live out my faith in my daily life. I don’t see my own journey or my own life as much different from those around me, so it will be that faith, that journey, that I carry with me to Rome next year,” she said.

“The opportunity to gather with young Catholics from across the world and to spend some time in the company of the Holy Father is one I will cherish, but I know that I am there to represent my fellow Australian Catholics.

“I will therefore use the coming months to engage with my peers and share their hopes and their visions when I travel to Rome.”

Archbishop Fisher, who along with Melbourne Auxiliary Bishop Mark Edwards OMI will attend the October Synod, said the March gathering of young people is a pivotal step along the way.

“If the Catholic Church is to host a Synod on Young People, Faith and Vocational Discernment, it is obvious that the voice of young people must help to shape the preparations for the meeting and also the deliberations that take place at the Synod,” he said.

“A survey of young Catholics in Australia, amplified by Angela’s presence at the March gathering, will ensure that the voice of hundreds of thousands of young Australians will be heard by the Holy Father and by the universal Catholic Church.”

In addition to her involvement in her parish, Miss Markas is involved in a range of initiatives to support people who are homeless, those who are vulnerable and those who are marginalised

غير متصل الياس متي منصور

• عضو فعال جدا
  • مشاركة: 564
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
تهنئة من الأعماق للعزيز انجيلا  ووالديها الاخت بشرى والاخ يوحنا بيداويد بمناسبة اختيارها لتمثيل  استراليا في لقاء الشباب مع قداسة البابا فرنسيس الاول
نتذرع لله عز وجل ان يمنحها دوام الخير والتقدم والنجاح  ...
وألف مبروك

غير متصل يوحنا بيداويد

• اداري منتديات
  • عضو مميز جدا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
الاخ العزيز الشاعر الياس متي
شكرا لكلماتكم الجميلة المعبرة في تهنئة انجبلا.
بالتاكيد رفع اسمنا واسم كنيستنا وشعبنا في المحافل الدولية والروحية هو  امرا مهما جدا، لا بل يعيد الامل لنا باننا لسنا شعبا عاطلا بل بيننا ابنائنا الكثير من المبدعيين والمفكرين والعلماء والادباء والشعراء والفلاسفة الرياضيين الفانين.
بهذا المناسبة ابارك لكم ولجميع رواد موقع عنكاوا كوم والمسيحيين وغير المسيحيين في العالم عيد الرب يسوع المسح واتمنى ان تكون سنة 2018 سنة الخير والبركة وتحقيق الاماني.
يوحنا بيداويد

غير متصل بـدر اليعقوبي

• عضو فعال
  • مشاركة: 64
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
I congratulate the Chaldean youth Angela John Mark Baidawid, who represented Australia in the youth meeting with His Holiness.
I wish you success. God Bless you ..
[/b]
[/size]

غير متصل albert masho

• عضو مميز جدا
  • مشاركة: 2017
  • الجنس: ذكر
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
نبارك للعزيزة انجيلا واهلها الطيبين هذا الاختيار ونصلي الى خالق الكون بان يسيج من حولها بسياج الروح القدس ودم يسوع المسيح الطاهر لكي تكون النور الحقيقي الذي يريدها الرب لكي يرى الناس فيها الرب المخلص يسوع المسيح .ميلاد مجيد وسنة خير وبركة عليكم جميعا .

غير متصل يوحنا بيداويد

• اداري منتديات
  • عضو مميز جدا
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
العزيز بدر اليعقوبي
العزيز البير مشو
تحية
شكرا لكما للتعليق والكلمات الجميلة المشجعة لأنجيلا. بلا شك الامة التي ليس لها شباب مبدعين وملتزمين و يدركون مسؤولياتهم سيذوبون بين الام القوية الأخرى، هذه الظاهرة هي طبيعة حتى على مستوى علوم الفيزياء والكيمياء.

فنحن يجب ان نثمر جهودنا في المهجر في الشبيبة بالوصول الى المراتب العليا في المحافل الدولية والاكاديمية مع التركيز على حملهم سمات اصولهم وجذورهم التاريخية، فنحن شعب من ارض اعطت للعالم عشرة اعظم إنجازات  للبشرية في بداية الحضارة الإنسانية.
شكرا لكم ولكن من يهتم ويوجه الشبيبة اليوم الى ابراز هذا التاريخ العظيم بين الأمم وشعوب العالم ،
 بلا شك رسالة انجيلا  هي مهمة او رسالة ايمانية- روحية وإنسانية في هذا العالم الواقع تحت أمواج العولمة الغريبة في طريقة تفكيرها، لكن هذا لا يمنعنا من رفع علم امتنا وهويتنا في هذه المناسبة كي لا ينسون (الشبيبة) انفسهم عن تاريخ اجدادهم.
يوحنا بيداويد