المحرر موضوع: دمية ثميهة -شمدين باراني -ترجمة هيام درويش  (زيارة 3973 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل متي فيليب خوشابا

• عضو فعال جدا
  • مشاركة: 358
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
دمية ثميهة -شمدين باراني -ترجمة هيام درويش

http://www.ankawa.org/vshare/view/10696/precious-toy/

غير متصل متي فيليب خوشابا

• عضو فعال جدا
  • مشاركة: 358
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
Thank you, Mr. Eddie,
I appreciate your concern about the precision of translation. In fact, the translator is right to translate it as a toy and not a doll. The google translation is not as accurate as it should be.
We have three words:
1.   Doll : refers to a reckless beautiful woman . Also, it refers to a dummy one.دمية ( صماء )
2.   Toy : refers to something liked and endeared by kids for evaluation.لعبة الأطفال 
3.   Dull : boring ممل ، غير بشوش 
You can use doll and toy in a way interchangeably, but in the USA toy is a widely common word for any “playing thing” loved by Kids.

If you comment on expensive, the translator actually has used expensive. It is my suggestion to change the expensive here, as a title, to a precious as a value.
Precious : نفيس( حجر كريم)   
Expensive : غال 
Nevertheless, you are right if we take out the other connotation of endearment to kids.
Sorry for the Arabic typo:  الدمية الثمينة
I appreciate your comments and please, keep up good comments and follow up with us.

Very respectfully,

Matti Phillips Khoshaba

غير متصل Daniel Williams

• عضو جديد
  • مشاركة: 1
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
I really like the information drift boss you share. Thanks to that, I know many more interesting tetris unblocked and useful things.

غير متصل Joye Asmiranda

• عضو جديد
  • مشاركة: 2
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
The letter box game has a straightforward rule. The objective is to employ every letter in a predetermined amount of words. The difficulty in this problem is five words. However, if you examine the solutions they offer for yesterday's puzzle, letter boxed they are always two words.