اني قدمت على برنامج ال أس اي في بتاريخ 26\1\2011 واجاني الاوتو ربلاي ثاني يوم. بتاريخ 11\2\2011 اجاني ايميل اخر وهو كالتالي :
Thank you for your interest in the Special Immigrant Visa Chief of Mission Approval (SIVCOM) Program.
We have received a letter of recommendation for you signed by XXXX XXXXXX. However, he did not indicate in his letter of recommendation the specific dates that he was your supervisor. Please have him respond to this email and indicate the specific beginning and end dates that he was your supervisor.
We have received the DS-157 form you submitted. We note that you has not completed or has provided incomplete information to the following question 12.
You must answer each question completely. You may NOT skip any questions. Questions that are “Not Applicable” should be so marked. Please pay specific attention to the following questions:
* Question 3: Provide your full name in your native language.
* Question 9: This should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to those questions or mark them as “None”.
* Question 10: This should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to those questions or mark them as “None”.
* Question 12: List all information pertaining to your previous two employers. You must include beginning and ending dates. This question should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to this question or mark it as “None”.
* Question 13: List all Professional, Social and Charitable Organizations. Please include political organizations as well. (Note: the Ba'ath Party is considered a professional, social, or charitable organization. Therefore, if you were ever a member of the Ba'ath Party please indicate so.) You should also include the following information:
1. Details of your participation
2. Highest level of membership achieved
This question should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to this question or mark it as “None”.
* Question 15: List all military service. You must include beginning and ending dates.
* Question 17: List all educational institutions that you have attended. If you did not attend high school or secondary school, please list any elementary school that you attended. You must include beginning and ending dates.
If you need a new form, one can be downloaded at the following website: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/126741.pdf
To be eligible for the SIVCOM program, you must have been employed by, or on behalf of the United States Government in Iraq, on or after March 20, 2003, for a period of not less than one year. According to the documents you submitted, it appears that you have not met the requirement for length of employment.
Please email a scanned copy of your Human Resources (HR) letter or letters to IraqSIVApplication@state.gov
that shows you have been employed by, or on behalf of the United States Government in Iraq, on are after March 20, 2003, for a period of not less than one year.
For more information pertaining to this process or for answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_4172.html
If your email address changes, please notify the National Visa Center (NVC) as soon as possible with your new email address.
If at any time you no longer wish to pursue your Chief of Mission (COM) application, please notify us immediately of your decision by sending an email to IraqSIVapplication@state.gov
الشي الي مدافتهم انه اني الفورم مال DS-157 دازا كل صحيح وما بي اي خطاء زين ليش يريدون ادزا مرا اخرة ؟ زين ادز نفسا الي عندي او اسوي واحد جديد؟
شي اخر رحت اخذ ركمنديشن من ال جي ال اس كالولي مننطيك هس بس من الSIVيدزولك كايس نمبر ننطيك الركمنديشن زين هل هذا الشي صاير وايا اي شخص اخر لو بس ويايا وهل صحيح هذا انهم هم الي راح يدزون الركمنديشن للSIV عبر الايميل؟
ارجو مساعدتكم وان تقبلوني عضو بجمعيتكم وشكرا