اخواني اكو ولد محتاج مساعدتكم في مسالة كتبت موضوع خاص بمسالة ما حصل جواب الولد
الولد قدم على siv وره اربع ايام دزولة رسالة يكولولة محتاجين تصحح سؤال 12 بالفورمة ds157
هسة اكلكم شنو سالفة الولد
الولد موظف بدولة وبشتغل وية الامريكيين لهذا من سال الجماعة بالمنتدى نصحوه انه يكتب الصدك ويكول متعين يعني اخر وظيفة قبل عمله وية الامريكيين لهذا كتب من تاريخ البداية ولغاية الان
اشو الجماعة رجعو الفورمة اله وكالولة صحح السؤال 12
سئل الجماعة المنتدى نصحوه يكتب نون تاريخ نهاية العمل لانه لا يعلم شوكت يحصل الموافقة ويقدم استقالة كتب نون مثل ماكالو الاخوان وره اربع ايام اجته رسالة التالية وبه هم تصحيح السؤال 12 وهاي نص الرسالة
We reviewed the information you provided and the following documents are still required:
We have received the DS-157 form you submitted. We note that you has not completed or has provided incomplete information to the following question 12 (The applicant should list their previous two employers. If they have or had only one previous employer, the applicant should explain that in this box).
You must answer each question completely. You may NOT skip any questions. Questions that are “Not Applicable” should be so marked. Please pay specific attention to the following questions:
* Question 3: Provide your full name in your native language.
* Question 9: This should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to those questions or mark them as “None”.
* Question 10: This should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to those questions or mark them as “None”.
* Question 12: List all information pertaining to your previous two employers. You must include beginning and ending dates. This question should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to this question or mark it as “None”.
* Question 13: List all Professional, Social and Charitable Organizations. Please include political organizations as well. (Note: the Ba'ath Party is considered a professional, social, or charitable organization. Therefore, if you were ever a member of the Ba'ath Party please indicate so.) You should also include the following information:
1. Details of your participation
2. Highest level of membership achieved
This question should NOT be marked as “Not Applicable”. You should provide an answer to this question or mark it as “None”.
* Question 15: List all military service. You must include beginning and ending dates.
* Question 17: List all educational institutions that you have attended. If you did not attend high school or secondary school, please list any elementary school that you attended. You must include beginning and ending dates.
If you need a new form, one can be downloaded at the following website: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/126741.pdf
Question 15 on your DS-157 indicates that you did not serve in the Iraqi military. Please provide a detailed explanation as to how you avoided service in the Iraqi military.
To complete the review of your application, U.S. Embassy' Baghdad's Chief of Mission designee requires additional information. The Chief of Mission designee needs to determine if your employment meets the eligibility criteria for the Special Immigrant Visa program.
To assist the Chief of Mission designee in making this determination, please provide copies of the whole contract(s) repeat whole contract, not extracts, which you or your employer was awarded by or on behalf of the United States Government.
Only contracts relevant to your employment need to be provided. They must be legible.
If you have Statements of Acceptance, please provide these as well. Statements of Acceptance are generally provided by the U.S. supervisor when a project is completed in order for the contractor to be paid.
The following information must be submitted with the contract(s).
Failure to provide the required information will delay the processing of your application.
DETAILS OF WORK PERFORMED
START DATE MM/DD/YEAR (include the page where this can be found.).
END DATE MM/DD/YEAR (include the page where this can be found.).
CITY/BASE WHERE WORK WAS PERFORMED
NAME & CONTACT INFO (email/phone) FOR U.S. SUPERVISORY OFFICER
Please submit scanned copies of the missing documents to IraqSIVapplication@state.gov
. Upon receipt of the items listed above, we will continue processing your application for Chief of Mission (COM) approval.
For more information pertaining to this process or for answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_4172.html
If your email address changes, please notify the National Visa Center (NVC) as soon as possible with your new email address.
If at any time you no longer wish to pursue your Chief of Mission (COM) application, please notify us immediately of your decision by sending an email to IraqSIVapplication@state.gov
National Visa Center
اخواني هسة الولد شيسوي يريد نصيحة رحمة لوالديكم لانه مثل ما تعرفون البرنامج اله اشهر معدودة شلون يحل مشكلة هذه السؤال الاكشر وية هذه والتر الاكشر
زين ممكن تكلولي شنو مطلوب بعد برسالة الجماعة رحمة لوالديكم والديكم