المحرر موضوع: Reply to Edward Eshaya  (زيارة 1007 مرات)

0 الأعضاء و 1 ضيف يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

غير متصل Nabeel Yawanis

• عضو فعال
  • مشاركة: 65
    • مشاهدة الملف الشخصي
    • البريد الالكتروني
Reply to Edward Eshaya
« في: 17:58 08/08/2006 »
Dear Mr Eshaya

In your first article in ankawa.com to Rev. Emanuel Baito Youkhana regarding his thoughts and oppinions about your grace Mar. Bawai for no reason you attacked with oblivious haste our family with incorrect information and i'm writing to you through this website to correct your false information regarding my family in Australia.
And i would like to say that i'm not replying your letter to my eldest brother because that is his issue but my point is to let you and all others that read your false accusations to know the truth.     

You mentioned my name Nabeel Yawanis as a representative of Assyrian Patriotic Party (APP) in Australia which is not true because Mr. Wasim Hailo is the representative of APP Australia and i am proud to be a normal member of the party and work with other members to serve our great nation.

You mentioned that my brother Noel Baito Yawanis came to Australia to stay which is a false statement because he is here to visit the family and friends and you are more than welcome to come bid farewell to Noel when he is leaving on 27/08/06 at Sydney Airport 8:00p.m.

You wrote that my other brothers name wrong it is spelt Shmoil Baito Yawanis.

Dear Mr. Eshaya in future if you wish to have any information about myself and my family which i am proud to belong to you can contact me on my mobile 0418167760 anytime after 4:00 p.m. school days and i will gladly inform you about anything you ask because the distance between me and lying is the same distance that you and your group have with the truth.

Finally with respect Mr. Eshaya feel free to write any thing you like about me and my family because we know ourselves and our goals just make sure you get the right information in the future.

السيدادوارد ايشايا المحترم ..
في ردك على مقالات الاب عمانوئيل بيتو يوخنا http://www.ankawa.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c2fc5c780b463c3dce733f22a533d28c&topic=51006.0  حول اراءه في حركه مار باوي الانشقاقيه اقحمت اسمي واسماء من عائلتنا في موضوعك ؟ ولست هنا بصدد مناقشه موضوعك فهو موجه للقس عمانوئيل وهو حر في اجابتك ام لا.
بل ما اوده من هذه الاسطر هو .. تصحيح معلومات ذكرتها عني وعن عائلتي في استراليا وهي غير صحيحه ..لاصحح لك معلوماتك اولا وكذلك للقارئ الكريم.

1 ـ ذكرت في موضوعك انني مسئول فرع استراليا للحزب الوطني الاشوري وهذا غير صحيح لان الاخ وسيم صليوا هيلو هو مسئول فرع استراليا،وانا عضو عادي اعمل مع اخوتي واخواتي في الحزب لخدمه امتنا الاشوريه العظيمه.

2 ـ ذكرت ايضا اخي نوئيل القادم من نوهدرا بانه باق في استراليا وهذا غير صحيح ويمكنك ان تاتي يوم
06/08/27 الساعه الثامنه لتوديعه في مطار سدني .

3 ـ لقد كتبت اسم اخي الاخر خطاء واسمه الصحيح هو (شموئيل بيتو يوانس )

السيد ادوارد:
اذا اردت ايه معلومات عني او عن عائلتي التي افتخر بانتمائي لها فيمكنك الاتصال بي على الهاتف النقال 0418167760 بعد الرابعه مساء ايام دوام المدارس وساعطيك المعلومات الصحيحه لان المسافه بيني وبين الكذب كبيره ومساويه للمسافه التي بينك وبين من تدعم من الحقيقه.
واخيرا سيدي العزيز لك مطلق الحريه في كتابه ماتشاء عني وعن عائلتي لاننا نثق بانفسنا ونعرف اهدافنا ولكن اتصل بي لاعطيك المعلومات الصحيحه لانه يظهر ان من معك ليس لديهم المعلومات الصحيحه .

نبيل بيتو يوانس

سدني استراليا